We’re excited to announce that we will be open for outdoor service beginning Saturday, May 30. This is what is currently permitted by the Executive Orders.
We will be open Friday 4-9, Saturday 12-9 and Sunday 12-8.
Please read the following items carefully BEFORE you visit our farm brewery. We appreciate your patience at this time as we adjust to the new guidelines.
- Guests can sit outside at the picnic tables, Adirondack chairs, or on the lawn. To ensure your safety, it is highly encouraged to bring your own portable chairs or blankets if possible. Tables and chairs will be sanitized between uses.
- Ordering will take place inside at the bar. A spot to order and a spot to pickup will be clearly marked and we ask you you remain 6ft behind the guest in front of you. You will order beer and then are asked to take it outside. The law currently requires outside consumption only.
- Masks must be worn inside. Masks do not need to be worn outside. Staff must wear masks at all time. We are required to enforce indoor mask wearing.
- Please keep a safe, six-foot distance from other patrons. You may stay in proximity to your household members.
- No more than 10 people in any party. There can be no more than six people at a table. Tables and chairs must be separated by six feet from other parties.