We’re are now open for indoor and outdoor service!
Our summer hours are Friday 4-9pm, Saturday 12-9pm and Sunday 12-8pm.
Please read the following items carefully BEFORE you visit our farm brewery. We appreciate your patience at this time as we adjust to the temporary guidelines.
- Guests can sit outside at the picnic tables, Adirondack chairs, or on the lawn. We also encourage you to bring your own portable chairs or blankets if possible. Tables and chairs will be sanitized between uses.
- Guests may sit inside at any table or barstool. We ask that small parties use the sofas and barstools and reserve the larger tables for groups of 4-6.
- Ordering will take place inside at the bar. A spot to order and a spot to pickup will be clearly marked and we ask you you remain 6ft behind the guest in front of you. You will order beer and then are asked to take it outside.
- Masks must be worn inside while moving about. Once seated, masks may be removed. Masks do not need to be worn outside. Staff must wear masks at all time. We are required to enforce indoor mask wearing. We have new masks on hand for anyone who forgets to bring one.
- Please keep a safe, six-foot distance from other patrons. You may stay in proximity to your household members.
- Children must stay with their parents at all times. They may not freely move about the property without supervision.
- We have a limited food menu that includes cheese cuts, salami, spreadable cheese, crackers, chips and salsa, or guacamole, bagel or pretzel crisp, jerky, mixed nuts and soda.