We’re are open all year for indoor and outdoor seating! We have plenty of picnic tables outside, with firepits to keep you warm. Wood and starter kits are available for a small fee.
Our winter public hours are:
Friday 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday Noon – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday Noon – 7:00 p.m.
We can open on Monday – Thursday for private events or happy hours for 15-45 people. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following items carefully BEFORE you visit our farm brewery. We appreciate your patience at this time as we adjust to the new guidelines.
- Guests can sit outside at the picnic tables, Adirondack chairs, or on the lawn. We also encourage you to bring your own portable chairs or blankets if possible, however, we have ample seating.
- Firepits are available on a first-come-first-served basis. The charge is $15 for use, which includes a starter kit and unlimited wood.
- Guests may sit inside at any table or barstool. We ask that small parties use the sofas and barstools and reserve the larger tables for groups of 4-6.
- Ordering will take place inside at the bar. A spot to order is clearly marked and we ask you you remain 6ft behind the guest in front of you. Beer can be consumed inside or out, but you must remain seated.
- Masks must be worn inside while moving about. Once seated, masks may be removed to eat or drink. Staff must wear masks at all time. We are required to enforce indoor mask wearing. We have new masks on hand for anyone who forgets to bring one.
- Please keep a safe, six-foot distance from other patrons. You may stay in proximity of your group.
- Children must stay with their parents at all times. They may not freely move about the property without supervision.
- We have a nice food menu that includes hot pretzels, nachos, cheese cuts, salami, spreadable cheese, crackers, crab or bacon cheddar beer dip, chips and crackers, bagel or pretzel crisps, jerky, mixed nuts, gourmet popcorn and soda.