Our new hours are:
Tuesday – Thursday: Private parties or happy hours
Friday: 4- 9 p.m.
Saturday: 12 – 9 p.m.
Sunday: 12 – 7 p.m.
We will be keeping our summer hours through fall:
Tuesday: Private Happy Hours only – email for details
Wednesday: Private Happy Hours only – email for details
Thursday: 4-10 p.m.
Friday: 4-10 p.m.
Saturday: noon-10 p.m.
Sunday: noon-8 p.m.
We’re are now open for indoor and outdoor service!
Our summer hours are:
Thursday 4-10 pm
Friday 4-10 pm
Saturday 12-10 pm
Sunday 12-8 pm.
Please read the following items carefully BEFORE you visit our farm brewery. We appreciate your patience at this time as we adjust to the temporary guidelines.
- Guests can sit outside at the picnic tables, Adirondack chairs, or on the lawn. We also encourage you to bring your own portable chairs or blankets if possible, however, we have ample seating.
- Guests may sit inside at any table or barstool. We ask that small parties use the sofas and barstools and reserve the larger tables for groups of 4-6.
- Ordering will take place inside at the bar. A spot to order and a spot to pickup will be clearly marked and we ask you you remain 6ft behind the guest in front of you. You will order beer and then are asked to take it outside.
- Masks must be worn inside while moving about. Once seated, masks may be removed. Masks do not need to be worn outside. Staff must wear masks at all time. We are required to enforce indoor mask wearing. We have new masks on hand for anyone who forgets to bring one.
- Please keep a safe, six-foot distance from other patrons. You may stay in proximity of your group.
- Children must stay with their parents at all times. They may not freely move about the property without supervision.
- We have a limited food menu that includes cheese cuts, salami, spreadable cheese, crackers, crab or bacon cheddar beer dip, chips and salsa, or guacamole, bagel or pretzel crisp, jerky, mixed nuts, gourmet popcorn and soda.