We’re are open all year for indoor and outdoor seating! We have plenty of picnic tables outside and seating for 95 patrons inside.
PLEASE OBSERVE OUR NEW CHILD POLICY EFFECTIVE 02/25/2021:
Frey’s is open to patrons 12 and up only. Anyone between the ages of 12-21 MUST be accompanied by someone 21 and up. Requests for exceptions for entry of children under 12 may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All children shall remain with their parent/guardian for the duration of their stay. Parties with unsupervised children are not permitted.
Our hours effective as of March 01, 2021
Friday 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday Noon – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday Noon – 7:00 p.m.
We can open on Monday – Thursday for private events or happy hours for 20-45 people. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Please read the following items carefully BEFORE you visit our farm brewery. We appreciate your patience at this time as we adjust to the new guidelines.
- Guests can sit outside at the picnic tables, Adirondack chairs, or on the lawn. We also encourage you to bring your own portable chairs or blankets if possible, however, we have ample seating.
- Guests may sit inside at any table, sofa or barstool. We ask that small parties use the sofas and barstools and reserve the larger tables for groups of 6 or more.
- Ordering will take place inside at the bar. Limited outdoor bar service is available during peak hours. Beer can be consumed inside or out.
- Masks are optional.
- Children must stay with their parents at all times. They may not freely move about the property without supervision. This is a working farm.
- We have a nice food menu that includes hot pretzels, nachos, cheese cuts, salami, spreadable cheese, crackers, crab or bacon cheddar beer dip, chips and crackers, bagel or pretzel crisps, jerky, mixed nuts, gourmet popcorn, soda, coffee, tea, cocoa and water.