We are closed for a private event, Friday, May 07. We apologize for any inconvenience.
We’re are open all year for indoor and outdoor seating! We have plenty of picnic tables outside, with firepits to keep you warm. Wood and starter kits are available for a small fee and will be running through late March and into April.
PLEASE OBSERVE OUR NEW CHILD POLICY EFFECTIVE 02/25/2021:
Frey’s is open to patrons 12 and up only. Anyone between the ages of 12-21 MUST be accompanied by someone 21 and up. Requests for exceptions for entry of children under 12 may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
All children shall remain with their parent/guardian for the duration of their stay. Parties with unsupervised children are not permitted.
Our hours effective on Marc h 01, 2021
Friday 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday Noon – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday Noon – 7:00 p.m.
We can open on Monday – Thursday for private events or happy hours for 20-45 people. For more information, please contact email@example.com
Please read the following items carefully BEFORE you visit our farm brewery. We appreciate your patience at this time as we adjust to the new guidelines.
- Guests can sit outside at the picnic tables, Adirondack chairs, or on the lawn. We also encourage you to bring your own portable chairs or blankets if possible, however, we have ample seating.
- Firepits are available on a first-come-first-served basis. The charge is $15 for use, which includes a starter kit and unlimited wood.
- Guests may sit inside at any table, sofa or barstool. We ask that small parties use the sofas and barstools and reserve the larger tables for groups of 4-6.
- Ordering will take place inside at the bar. A spot to order is clearly marked and we ask you you remain 6ft behind the guest in front of you. Beer can be consumed inside or out, but you must remain seated.
- Masks must be worn inside while moving about. Once seated, masks may be removed to eat or drink. Staff must wear masks at all time. We are required to enforce indoor mask wearing. We have new masks on hand for anyone who forgets to bring one.
- Please keep a safe, six-foot distance from other patrons. You may stay in proximity of your group.
- Children must stay with their parents at all times. They may not freely move about the property without supervision. This is a working farm.
- We have a nice food menu that includes hot pretzels, nachos, cheese cuts, salami, spreadable cheese, crackers, crab or bacon cheddar beer dip, chips and crackers, bagel or pretzel crisps, jerky, mixed nuts, gourmet popcorn, soda, coffee, tea, cocoa and water.
Yep, today, we are brewing our newest IPA. Stay tuned release announcements coming!!!